Release of LispWorks 6.0 with SMP
Cambridge, England, 06 January 2010
LispWorks Ltd is pleased to announce the release of LispWorks 6.0 on Windows®, Macintosh®, Linux®, FreeBSD®, x86/x64 Solaris™, SPARC/Solaris™ and HP-UX platforms.
LispWorks 6.0 brings these new features:
- Symmetric Multiprocessing (SMP)
- GTK+ support
- Support for x86/x64 Solaris
- ASDF integration in the IDE
- Profiling multiple threads
- Other extensions to multiprocessing
- Customizable native toolbars
- IDE session saving
- Dynamic content-sensitive function information
- Improved documentation and more example code
- Various other new features, enhancements in CAPI and improvements in the IDE
- Many bug fixes
Not all features are supported for every LispWorks product and platform. Please see the feature table for details.
LispWorks 6.0 Professional and Enterprise Editions continue to offer excellent value with no runtime license fees. An annual maintenance package is available.
More details of the improvements in this release can be found in the Release Notes.
Pricing information for LispWorks 6.0 is here.
Owners of current LispWorks maintenance contracts are entitled to free upgrades to LispWorks 6.0. We will contact you by email with your upgrade information. If you are entitled to the upgrade and do not receive our email today, please tell us at .
To order LispWorks 6.0 go here.
If you would like to evaluate LispWorks 6.0 prior to a possible purchase, just ask us at . We will need to know:
- your LispWorks development platforms.
- which platforms you are targeting for application delivery.
- whether you need 32-bit LispWorks or 64-bit LispWorks.
LispWorks 6.0 Personal Edition
LispWorks 6.0 Personal Edition will be released later in 2010.
Contact LispWorks Ltd
For product information, evaluation licenses, sales and service renewals contact LispWorks Ltd at:www.lispworks.com/buy
For technical support contact LispWorks Ltd at:www.lispworks.com/support
LispWorks Ltd: Dave Fox +44 1223 421861