Contact us to buy:
- LispWorks Hobbyist Edition
- LispWorks HobbyistDV Edition
- LispWorks Professional Edition
- LispWorks Enterprise Edition
- LispWorks for Mobile Runtime
Alternatively contact a LispWorks distributor.
If you would like to try LispWorks before you buy, ask for an evaluation license.
Please state on your order:
- Your name
- The organization name and your position if applicable
- Your physical address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- If you are a reseller, also include above details for the end-user
- Your reference (such as a purchase order number) if applicable
- The products for which you require licenses.
- For desktop LispWorks, specify:
- The platform (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, x86/x64 Solaris, FreeBSD etc)
- The edition (Hobbyist, HobbyistDV, Professional or Enterprise)
- 32-bit or 64-bit
- For LispWorks for Mobile Runtime, specify:
- The target platform (Android or iOS)
- For desktop LispWorks, specify:
- The number of licenses you require for each product
- The number of maintenance contracts you require (Professional or Enterprise Edition only)
- Which support contracts you require
- Your preferred payment method
Note: We no longer supply CD-ROMs.
If you are located in the UK (other than the Channel Islands) we will add 20% VAT to your invoice.
Please do not send card details to us by email or fax.
Card payments can be made online via a secure payment page. If you request this method, we will generate your payment page and send you a link by email.
We accept these cards:
- Credit cards - MasterCard and Visa
- Debit cards - Visa Electron and Debit MasterCard
- Maestro debit card (UK Sterling payments only)
You can also pay by EFT (SWIFT or wire transfer). Our bank details will appear on your invoice. You must pay any charge or commission taken by your bank for making the payment.
You can also pay by check, which you should send here.
We accept payment in US Dollars, Euros and UK sterling.
Unless previously agreed with you, we require payment in full within 30 days of your invoice date.
LispWorks is supplied as a download. Please be sure to provide an email address to receive the download information.
We will normally supply your download details within one working day of receipt of payment.
Please be sure to state the email address which should receive the details in your purchase order, or just email us at
We supply you with a download only, because this has a smaller impact on the environment than manufacturing and shipping physical media.
There is no printed documentation available for LispWorks.
You may make a backup copy of your LispWorks installer if you wish.
If you choose not to agree to license terms presented to you during installation of the software, and you have not installed the software on any computer, and you inform us of this in writing within 7 days of downloading the software, then we will refund the license fee.
If you report an error in the software to us within 30 days of the delivery date, using the procedures described here, and are not satisfied with our reasonable attempts to correct the error, then you may choose to uninstall the software, delete your copy of the installer, and receive a refund of the license fee.
A maintenance contract may not be cancelled and the fee is not refundable except in the case that you started the contract at the time of a license purchase and you choose to return the software for a refund of the license fee as described above and also ask us to refund the maintenance fee. In this case only, the fee for your current maintenance contract will be refunded.
A support contract may not be cancelled and the fee is not refundable.