Contact us to buy:
- LispWorks Professional Edition
- LispWorks Enterprise Edition
- LispWorks for UNIX and add-on products such as KnowledgeWorks
- Liquid Common Lisp
- Site licenses for any combination of the above
Alternatively contact a LispWorks distributor.
If you would like to try LispWorks before you buy, ask for an evaluation license.
Please state on your order:
- Your name
- The organization name and your position if applicable
- Your physical address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- If you are a reseller, also include above details for the end-user
- Your reference (such as a purchase order number) if applicable
- The products for which you require licenses. Specify:
- The platform (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, x86/x64 Solaris, FreeBSD etc)
- The edition (Professional or Enterprise)
- For the Enterprise Edition, specify 32-bit or 64-bit
- The number of licenses you require for each product
- The number of backup CD-ROMs you require (a Shipping and Handling charge will apply)
- The number of maintenance contracts you require
- Which support contracts you require
- Your preferred payment method
- If you are located within the EU VAT area (other than the UK) you should state your EC VAT ID. Without this, we are obliged to add 20% tax to your invoice.
Please do not send card details to us by email or fax.
Card payments can be made online via a secure payment page. If you request this method, we will generate your payment page and send you a link by email.
We accept these cards:
- Credit cards - MasterCard and Visa
- Debit cards - Visa Electron and Debit MasterCard
- Maestro debit card (UK Sterling payments only)
You can also pay by EFT (SWIFT or wire transfer). Our bank details will appear on your invoice. You must pay any charge or commission taken by your bank for making the payment.
You can also pay by check, which you should send here.
We accept payment in US Dollars, Euros and UK sterling.
Unless previously agreed with you, we require payment in full within 30 days of your invoice date.
LispWorks Professional and Enterprise Editions are supplied as a download. Please be sure to provide an email address to receive the download information.
Backup CD-ROMs are available. We will assume that you do not require a CD-ROM unless you order it.
We will normally supply your download details within one working day of receipt of payment.
If you require a download please state the email address which should receive the details in your purchase order, or just email us at
LispWorks Professional/Enterprise is supplied as a download.
You can order a backup CD-ROM. This contains LispWorks (32-bit) for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, x86/x64 Solaris and FreeBSD, including Professional and Enterprise Editions. It also contains LispWorks Enterprise (64-bit) for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, x86/x64 Solaris and FreeBSD. Therefore you probably need at most one CD-ROM, even if you have licenses for multiple products.
If you need backup CD-ROM(s) please state the number required on your purchase order and confirm the full shipping address (not a PO Box) with telephone number. A Shipping and Handling charge will be added to your invoice. The current Shipping and Handling charges are shown on your price information page.
We aim to ship your CD-ROM within three working days of receipt of payment and delivery normally takes two or three further working days. We will inform you of the shipment tracking number on request.
We prefer to supply you with a download only, because this has the smallest impact on the environment.
LispWorks backup CD-ROMs are supplied in recycled packaging which is itself 100% paper-recyclable and biodegradable.
There is no printed documentation available for LispWorks.
If you choose not to agree to license terms presented to you during installation of the software, and you have not installed the software on any computer, and you return the complete shipment to us within 30 days of the delivery date, then we will refund the license fee.
If you choose not to agree to printed license terms provided with the shipment and you have not broken the seal on the media packaging, and you return the complete shipment to us within 30 days of the delivery date, then we will refund the license fee.
If you report an error in the software to us within 30 days of the delivery date, using the procedures described here, and are not satisfied with our reasonable attempts to correct the error, then you may choose to uninstall the software and return the complete shipment to us for a refund of the license fee.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
If the CD-ROM containing the software is defective and you report this to us within 30 days of the delivery date then we will replace it free of charge.
A maintenance contract may not be cancelled and the fee is not refundable except in the case that you started the contract at the time of a license purchase and you choose to return the software for a refund of the license fee as described above and also ask us to refund the maintenance fee. In this case only, the fee for your current maintenance contract will be refunded.
A support contract may not be cancelled and the fee is not refundable.