LispWorks 6.0.1 Personal Edition Release
Cambridge, England, 26 October 2010
LispWorks Ltd is pleased to announce the release of LispWorks 6.0.1 Personal Edition on Windows®,Macintosh®, Linux®, FreeBSD® and x86/x64 Solaris™ platforms. LispWorks Personal Edition is available free of charge.
This release raises LispWorks Personal Edition to the same version as the Professional and Enterprise Editions.
LispWorks Personal Edition now offers:
- Symmetric Multiprocessing (SMP)
- GTK+ support
- Support for x86/x64 Solaris
- ASDF integration in the IDE
- Profiling multiple threads
- Other extensions to multiprocessing
- Customizable native toolbars
- Dynamic content-sensitive function information
- Improved documentation and more example code
- Various other new features, enhancements in CAPI and improvements in the IDE
- Many bug fixes
Not all features are supported for every platform. Please see the feature table for details.
More details of the improvements in this release can be found in the Release Notes.
How to obtain LispWorks Personal Edition
Download LispWorks Personal Edition here.
Contact LispWorks Ltd
For information about purchasing LispWorks, maintenance and support renewals and sales contact LispWorks Ltd at: