LispWorks 6.1.1 Personal Edition Release
Cambridge, England, 09 January 2013
LispWorks Ltd is pleased to announce the release of LispWorks 6.1.1 Personal Edition on Windows®,Macintosh®, Linux®, FreeBSD® and x86/x64 Solaris™ platforms. LispWorks Personal Edition is available free of charge.
This release raises LispWorks Personal Edition to the same version as the Professional and Enterprise Editions.
LispWorks Personal Edition now offers:
- Environment access API (
- High-quality drawing on all platforms including anti-aliasing.
- Native printing on GTK+
- Some support for input methods
- Writing image files (JPEG, PNG, TIFF etc)
- Drag'n'drop improvements on GTK+
capi:browser-paneon Windows and Cocoa
- Support for multiple monitors
- Further extensions to the multiprocessing API
- IPv6 support in sockets
- Foreign blocks in the FLI.
- ASDF2 included
- Improved documentation and more example code
- Various other new features, enhancements in CAPI and improvements in the IDE
- Many bug fixes
Not all features are supported for every platform. Please see the feature table for details.
More details of the improvements in this release can be found in the Release Notes.
How to obtain LispWorks Personal Edition
Download LispWorks Personal Edition here.
Contact LispWorks Ltd
For information about purchasing LispWorks, service renewals and sales contact LispWorks Ltd at: