LispWorks Personal Edition 5.0.1 Release
Cambridge, England, 11 January 2007
LispWorks Ltd is pleased to announce the release of LispWorks Personal Edition 5.0.1 on Windows®, Macintosh®, Linux® and FreeBSD® platforms.
This release raises LispWorks Personal Edition to the same level as the Professional and Enterprise Editions. Specifically LispWorks Personal Edition now offers:
- Support for Intel-based Macintosh machines and universal binaries
- A new port, LispWorks for FreeBSD
- Improved architecture on x86 Windows and Linux platforms bringing enhanced performance
- Lisp processes use pthreads on Linux and FreeBSD
- Better CAPI dialogs on Cocoa and a host of new CAPI features on all platforms
- Support for Windows XP® themes
- New Symbol Browser and Tracer tools
- Numerous bug fixes
More details of the improvements in this release can be found in the Release Notes.
LispWorks Personal Edition 5.0.1 is available free of charge.
How to obtain LispWorks Personal Edition
Download LispWorks Personal Edition here.
Contact LispWorks Ltd
For information about purchasing LispWorks, maintenance and support renewals and sales contact LispWorks Ltd at: