User Contributed Code
The contribution area contains source code, information, data, computer programs and other materials (the "Content") submitted by LispWorks users.
To Access the Contributed Material
The location is ftp://ftp.lispworks.com/pub/software_tools/contrib/
In using the contribution area, you acknowledge that LispWorks Ltd is not responsible for, does not endorse and does not verify the Content available through the contribution area, and that it makes no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, legitimacy or quality of any such Content. You agree that you will bear any and all risk of reliance on the accuracy, validity or legitimacy of such Content. Under no circumstances will LispWorks Ltd be liable in any way to you for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content transmitted via the contribution area.
To Submit Material
- Please read our Disclaimers.
- Prepare your material in this form:
- A compressed archive (.zip file or .tar.gz file) including name of the contributor(s) and contact details (including at least an email address).
- A plain text readme.txt file containing at least a brief description of the material and how to use it.
- If the total size on disk is less than 0.5Mb please email both the archive and the readme to us at , with a request to upload it.
- If the total size is 0.5Mb or larger, please email us at and we will make arrangements to receive your material.
- We will then upload your material to the contribution area.
Please note that LispWorks Ltd reserves the right to refuse to upload submitted material, and to remove material from the contribution area.
Thank you for your participation.