3.4 Obtaining mouse information
3.4.3 Active regions When an active region is associated with a bitmap, mouse events that occur inside the active region can invoke methods for specific mouse events. For example, the pop-up menu displayed by the Editor buffer windows uses active region methods for highlighting and for selecting menu items.
make-active-region allows you to specify a region that is associated with a bitmap. The value of each keyword argument to
make-active-region is the user-defined code that is executed when the mouse action associated with the keyword occurs in the active region.
You can specify any of these mouse actions as keyword arguments to the function
- 188.8.131.52 - Active region events
- 184.108.40.206 - Multitasking and active region methods
- 220.127.116.11 - Using active regions
- 18.104.22.168 - Restricting mouse actions in active regions
- 22.214.171.124 - Preempting mouse methods
The Window Tool Kit - 9 SEP 1996
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker