5.1 Changes in this release
5.1.15 Changes to GUI tools Note: Most available documentation for the Liquid Common Lisp GUI tools is for LispWorks version 3.2. This section lists major changes to the GUI tools since LispWorks 3.2.
The editor tool has changed in the following ways:
The editor buffers browser has been removed. It is replaced by the Buffers View of the editor tool.
- The Region Menu has been removed. It is replaced by the Compile Region and Evaluate Region items of the Expression Menu and the Save Region As item of the File Menu.
- The View Menu has additional sort options -- Mode, Size, and Package -- for use in the Buffers View.
- The Buffers View shows ordinary editor buffers and does not show the buffer flag.
- The Select Buffer item has been removed from the Buffers Menu. Use Ctrl-x Ctrl-b, Ctrl-x b Tab, or the Buffers item of the View Menu instead.
- The Select Line item has been removed from the Buffers Menu. Use Meta-x Goto Line instead.
- To close multiple buffers, use the Close item of the File Menu.
The Expression Menu has been removed from the output browser and the help tool.
The interface builder now has a Save Region As item for the Code View.
The function-call browser has been removed.
Liquid Common Lisp 5.0 Release and Installation Notes - 9 JUN 1997
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker