17 The Mailer
17.1 Sending mail To send a message to someone, select Works > Mail > Send Mail from any window. This produces a mailer window as shown in Figure 17.1.
Figure 17.1 Example mailer window
To compose and send the message:
The mailer window is a specialized editor window; all the keyboard commands available in the editor are available in this window. See Chapter 8, "The Editor" for an introduction to these facilities.
- 1. Specify that person's electronic mail address by typing it at the end of the
- 2. Specify a subject for your message.
- 3. Type your message in the main area of the window.
- 4. Choose Message > Send to send the message.
- 17.1.1 - Copying mail messages
- 17.1.2 - Reusing mailer windows
Common LispWorks User Guide, Liquid Common Lisp Version 5.0 - 18 OCT 1996
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker