14 The Interface Builder
14.2 Creating an interface layout Once you have created or loaded at least one interface, the interface builder displays the layouts view, as shown in Figure 14.3. You use this view to specify the entire GUI design, with the exception of the menus. Choose View > Layouts to swap to this view from any other in the interface builder.
Figure 14.3 Displaying the layouts in the interface builder
The interface builder has five areas in the layouts view.
- 14.2.1 - Interface area
- 14.2.2 - Layout hierarchy area
- 14.2.3 - Panes, Interfaces, and Layouts areas
- 14.2.4 - Adding new elements to the layout
- 14.2.5 - Creating different views
- 14.2.6 - Inheriting parts of the layout
Common LispWorks User Guide, Liquid Common Lisp Version 5.0 - 18 OCT 1996
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker