Common LispWorks User Guide, Liquid Common Lisp Version 5.0
13 The Generic Function Browser The generic function browser allows you to examine the generic functions in the environment, together with any methods that have been defined on them. It has two views which allow you to browse different types of information:
To create a generic function browser, choose Works > Tools > Generic Function Browser. Alternatively, if the current object in a tool is a generic function or method, choose the Generic Function action command from the appropriate menu to display it in the generic function browser.
- The methods view, which shows you a description of the generic function and the methods defined on it. This is the default view.
- The method combinations view, which lets you examine the list of method combinations for any generic function.
- 13.1 - Examining information about methods
- 13.2 - Examining information about method combinations
- 13.3 - Sorting information
Common LispWorks User Guide, Liquid Common Lisp Version 5.0 - 18 OCT 1996
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker