12.9 Configuring the debugger tool
12.9.2 Configuring the symbols displayed You can configure the debugger tool so that only certain symbols are displayed in the Backtrace area. For any package in the environment, you can choose to do any of the following:
To configure the display of symbols, choose View > Change Hidden Packages. The dialog shown in Figure 12.2 below appears.
- Hide all symbols in the package.
- Hide all internal symbols in the package.
- Display all symbols in the package.
Figure 12.2 Configuring the display of symbols in the debugger tool
This dialog contains three lists, as follows:
To move packages from one list to any other, select them and click on >>> or <<< as appropriate.
- The Show All Symbols list shows the packages from which all symbols are displayed in the Backtrace area.
- The Show External Symbols Only list shows those packages from which internal symbols are be displayed.
- The Hide All Symbols list shows those packages from which no symbols are displayed in the Backtrace area.
When you have finished changing the configuration, click on OK to accept the changes, or Cancel to leave the settings as they are.
Common LispWorks User Guide, Liquid Common Lisp Version 5.0 - 18 OCT 1996
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker