Common LispWorks User Guide, Liquid Common Lisp Version 5.0
11 The Inspector The inspector is a tool which allows you to examine and change the contents of any symbol. To create an inspector, choose Works > Tools > Inspector from any window.
Figure 11.1 Inspector
The inspector has three areas:
Depending on the type of object being inspected, there may be a number of different views available.
- The Name area shows the Common Lisp name of the object.
- The Filter area provides a method of filtering out those parts of an object that you are not interested in.
- The Main area provides a list of the contents of the object.
- 11.1 - Examining objects
- 11.2 - Operating upon objects and items
- 11.3 - Customizing the inspector
Common LispWorks User Guide, Liquid Common Lisp Version 5.0 - 18 OCT 1996
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker