9.5 Examining generic functions and methods
9.5.4 Description area The list at the bottom of the tool gives a description of the function or method selected in the main area. The following information is shown:
To operate on any of the items displayed in this area, select them and choose a command from the Description menu. This menu contains the standard actions commands described in Section 3.8 on page 43. You can operate on more than one item at once by making a multiple selection in this area.
- The name of the selected generic function or method.
- The function which the selected function or method relates to.
- Lambda List
- The lambda list of the selected generic function or method.
- The Common Lisp documentation for the selected function or method, if any exists.
- Source Files
- The source files for the selected generic function or method.
Common LispWorks User Guide, Liquid Common Lisp Version 5.0 - 18 OCT 1996
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker