9.2 Examining slot information
9.2.4 Description area The Description area displays a description of the selected slot. The following information is printed:
To operate on any of the items displayed in this area, select them and choose a command from the Description menu. This menu contains the standard action commands described in Section 3.8 on page 43. You can operate on more than one item at once by making multiple selections in this area.
- From Classes
- The classes that this slot is defined in.
- Slot Name
- The name of the slot.
- The slot type.
- The initargs, if any, which can be used to refer to the slot.
- The initform, or initial value, of the slot.
- The readers of the slot. These are the names of any functions which can be used to read the current value of the slot.
- The writers of the slot. These are the
setf methods which may be used to change the slot value.
- The allocation of the slot.
Common LispWorks User Guide, Liquid Common Lisp Version 5.0 - 18 OCT 1996
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker