1 CAPI Reference Entries
layout is a simple pane that positions one or more child panes within itself according to a layout policy.
- A flag to mark the default layout for an interface.
- The list of the layout's children.
- The layout description is an abstract description of the children of the layout, and each layout defines its format. Generally, the description is a list of either panes, slot names (where the name refers to a slot in the layout's interface containing a pane) or strings (where the string gets converted to a title-pane). Setting the layout description causes the layout to translate it, and then to layout the new children, adjusting the size of its parent if necessary.
- A number of default layouts are provided which provide the majority of layout functionality that is needed. They are as follows:
- A layout for one child.
- Lays its children out in a row.
- Lays its children out in a column.
- Lays its children out in an n by m grid.
Places its children where the user specifies.
Keeps only one of its children visible.
- See Also
CAPI Reference Manual, Liquid Common Lisp Version 5.0 - 3 OCT 1997
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker