1 CAPI Reference Entries
calculate-constraints Generic Function
calculate-constraints generic function calculates the minimum and maximum size of a pane.
- This generic function calculates the minimum and maximum size for pane according to the sizes of its children, and sets these values into pane's geometry cache.
- When creating your own layout, you should define a method for
calculate-constraints that sets the values of the following geometry slots based on the constraints of its children.
- The minimum width of pane.
- The maximum width of pane.
- The minimum height of pane.
- The maximum height of pane.
- The constraints of any CAPI element can be found by calling
- See Also
CAPI Reference Manual, Liquid Common Lisp Version 5.0 - 3 OCT 1997
Generated with Harlequin WebMaker